Life with a new baby has certainly caused us to slow down. I'd like to say we've been hanging out smelling the roses, but my hopes of being a more frequent blogger have been shot down by illness, fatigue and everything else that comes along with being a mommy of three. It's OK though, it has not all been bad - we've had lots of time to spend together and time to spend snuggling with a newborn (and really, what's better than that?).
So, here's the low down on what's been going on with us:
- Breastfeeding. I proclaimed I hated breastfeeding. After two rounds of antibiotics, I'm nursing and no longer a hater.
- Strep throat. Need I say more? It's almost as if our house is contaminated. Preston had it twice. Bennett had strep once ... yes, at five weeks old.
- Doctor visits. Our typical week, until this week, has consisted of going to either the OB or pediatrician at least twice each week. Seriously, it was no fun.
- Boredom. Kennedy is bored out of her mind. She's the only one who hasn't been sick and she wants OUT OF THIS HOUSE.
- Work. Ryan accepted a new position closer to home (11 minutes vs. 1 hour) in April and is still learning the company, so he's been working quite a bit.